Saturday, October 27, 2012

New porkchop in the hizzouse

I'm baaaaack! And yes, I'm pregnant yet again. This time we are due in the beginning of April. Which puts our kiddos less than two years apart, or almost 22 months to be exact. This time around is nothing like the first time. Nauseau, dizziness, hunger like a ravenous animal, I've had it all. The reason it's strange is because with Brayden (which is what we ended up naming our beloved porkchop) I didn't even feel pregnant for months. This time around I'm showing sooner, as well. The volleyball is appearing below my t-shirts, yet I haven't gained any poundage (yet!!).

Next Monday I will be 17 weeks along in my pregnancy and I have only my second doctors appointment. Hopefully, a week or two after that, Kai and I will be able to have an ultrasound and the guessing game of boy or girl will finally be answered! This is quite the topic with Kai's family and their history of producing girls. There hasn't been a girl on Kai's side of the family in two generations, his aunt being the last girl born in about 60 years. So needless to say, we're all a bit excited to see what's brewing in my uterus. I keep getting a feeling it's another boy, but a part of me feels it's a girl based on the unscientific theories that this pregnancy is completely different from the last. Even if I think I'm right, I have a 50/50 chance so my odds are looking pretty good. So the next update: boy or girl?? We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment