I was so excited coming to Hawaii thinking, "Maybe this time the mosquitoes won't like my pregnant blood and they'll leave me alone." Boy, was I wrong! The haole in me is still apparent to them and my sweet blood is still a hot commodity. We went to Miloli'i, a fishing village on the Big Island for two days and one night. Kai's grandparents live there and I'm usually bit a few times by mosquitoes, but this time they loved me WAY more than usual and I tasted mighty fine. I thought Porkchop would be able to protect me, but it didn't work. I have bite welts all up and down my legs, as well as, my toes, my fingers, and a couple bites on my arms. Why in the hell do the mosquitoes have to like me so much?! I still haven't figured it out...
I've now began this whole car-sick feeling thing in the last couple days. Porkchop and I do not like bumpy roads in these parts and don't feel too hot when daddy flies over the bumps at warped speed. It makes mommy's tummy hurt. I guess I need to either begin sleeping in the car or just not ride with Kai anymore....hmmm, what to do...? This trip is great so far. My stomach is growing at warped speed all of a sudden, but I'm loving it and it feels more real then ever. Baby Porkchop will be here in less than 5 months, what do you think of that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment