Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have a soccer player in my tummy...


Porkchop is a moving machine. I cannot believe how much I feel my little guy moving around now. He is moving when I wake up. He is moving when I sit down. He is moving when I go to sleep. I think my fetus never sleeps!


He seems to be having a grand-ole time in there. Kai has been feeling him kick more and more and he's loving it. We are becoming more and more excited to become parents. We are both convinced that Porkchop can hear us because he gets SO excited when the room gets loud and we begin talking loud. I've read that babies can start recognizing voices and I'm beginning to believe it.


My uterus is apparently the size of a soccer ball, so no wonder baby thinks he can kick me as much as he does! I am 25 weeks, as of yesterday. Porkchop now weighs around 2 pounds and he's going to need to do a lot of growing in the next 3 months or so. I can't wait to be a mom. I can't wait to see his little face and see if he has my eyes or Kai's nose. To see his little features will be the most exciting and fulfilling moment. I can't wait til May :o)


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet him and be the best quasi aunt ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!! :) time is sure flying by.....if soccer is his calling, i will most definitely help him out! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Wait til he starts getting the hiccups ;)

    ReplyDelete